Do you want to be an integral part in modernizing the globalization framework for Salesforce engineering teams? We are looking for exceptional developers at senior to principal level to take on big challenges, and innovate to improve our globalization process.
We are looking for an engineer who possesses a rare mix of exceptional design/coding expertise and strong collaboration skills. The ideal candidate will be full-stack engineer, with automation experience, passionate about improving tools and processes, so the developers can deliver international customer experience at scale, easily, and quickly.
In this role, you will design,
implement and promote improvements to the Salesforce’s globalization framework that will allow Salesforce developers to scale their products to the world. You will have a big impact on the product globalization readiness, will develop using modern technologies, and contribute to the open source community.
This position also requires strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Develop APIs, web frontends, and integrations with 3rd party tools
- Deploy to a scalable cloud infrastructure to support hundreds of Salesforce developers
- Contribute to automation framework that allows to seamlessly run tests on different languages
- Collaborate closely with other engineers to create solid, robust code
- Use and contribute to open source
- Keep up to date with new technologies and contribute to strategic planning
- Create innovative and cool ways to further improve and automate localization process and ensure high-quality localized interfaces in all supported languages
- 3+ years experience in development
- Experience in the end to end test automation, preferably with Selenium
- Experience with unit testing web components, preferably with Jest
- You are collaborative and team-oriented, willing and able to support a growing and dynamic development team
- Innovator with good ideas, strong problem solving abilities, and a results oriented attitude
- Ability to learn quickly and deliver high quality code in a fast-paced, dynamic agile team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Desired Skills:
- Good understanding of localization and internationalization, familiarity with localization industry standards (e.g. Unicode, CLDR)
- Experience with building and/or contributing to an automation framework
- Experience with static code analysis tools (e.g. SonarQube, ESLint)
- Experience with visual testing tools (e.g. Applitools)
- Experience with testing enterprise grade web applications
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this