The leader of our Customer Success Early in Career program plays a critical role in managing our intern talent across Latin America. The program enablement leader will work closely with the business to integrate emerging talent into our operation. This person will be responsible for organizing and overseeing the logistics, execution behind effective intern recruiting solutions that meet our business goals, and management of interns in the program..This leader will be charged with integrating the Internship program investment into every aspect of our operations. As the program leader you will report directly to the leader of our Core Architect team but be expected to work across our entire Professional Services team.
You must have a passion for developing early in career talent and providing an unparalleled experience for a team of diverse and talented professionals. You must be willing to be an ambassador of the Salesforce way and a clear role model for our culture. You will be a champion for the intern team and work with managers and employees at all levels to provide the best possible experience for them. At the same time, you will be able to deliver constructive feedback and appropriate coaching when needed.
Develop holistic approach to management of the program in Brazil including:
- Partnership with all leaders to determine how the program can best serve their needs and develop projects the interns will work on.
- Establishment of clear guidelines for how to effectively engage with, deploy and develop young our intern talent in the services organization.
- Integration of intern talent into our operations
- Coordination of company resources to deliver a high-touch experience for program participants
- Day to day program management for up to 40 interns at any one time
- Objective methods to evaluate talent and potential
- Transition processes at the end of the internship program into Salesforce.
Required Experience & Skills
- Must be comfortable working in English, Spanish and Portuguese
- 8+ years professional experience with at least 2 years as a manager or supervisor
- Innovative and creative - you bring enthusiasm and ideas for how to build a positive, innovative culture that is aligned with our values.
- Consultative & Executive Presence: High EQ, low ego. Exceptionally strong communicator equally adept at communications strategy and execution, with the ability to independently craft a full range of clear, high-impact communications with top level company executives. Ability to communicate in an open and authentic manner in all situations.
- Collaboration & Influencing: Able to establish and build close working relationships. Strong personal credibility and counseling skills. Team-oriented planner and decision-maker. Ability to motivate, collaborate, and work successfully cross-functionally. Able to creatively drive consensus. Change ambassador.
- Business Leadership: Strong, team-oriented leadership skills. Able to independently identify, frame and confront issues and make tough decisions. Strong initiative. Solid business acumen. Expertise with budgets and financial metrics.
- Problem Solving & Agility: Demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, develop solutions and craft high quality recommendations in a fast pace, rapid change environment. Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly to new demands; sense of urgency
- Experience in technology-oriented professional services is strongly preferred.
- Previous exposure to diversity related programs and links to underrepresented communities
- Health Insurance for you and your family
- Wellness and Education reimbursements
- Employee Stock Purchase program
- Parental leave
- Childcare subsides
Salesforce.com is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we’re delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate–and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our “more human, less corporate” culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success Aloha-style. Ready to find your #dreamjob?
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this