This position will be responsible for Flawless execution of administrative activities for several directors, to provide a strong, strategic partnership with the executive to improve day to day efficiency. Moreover:
- Manage day to day schedules in such a way that the executive is able to complete their obligations in an organized, efficient way.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings including but not limited to team meetings, full staff meetings, all hands meetings, off- site meetings, one-on-one meetings, etc.
- Take into consideration calendar priorities based on customer meetings, release cycles, fiscal calendars current projects, team needs and Dreamforce.
- Travel booking and approvals.
- Book appropriate domestic and international travel within SFDC travel policy taking into account travel Visas, costs and proper documentation.
- Submit accurate expense reports in a timely manner adhering to SFDC policy.
- Event management:
- Organization of quarterly meetings, volunteering events, off-sites, etc.
- Assist with food orders, luncheon planning, etc
- Assist with PowerPoint presentations; Microsoft and Google applications when needed.
- Experience with the setting up and management of virtual meetings and tools e.g., GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, Google Hangouts and conference calls.
- Increased knowledge of all internal policies and systems
- Participate in planning and other business related meetings as requested.
- Other administrative duties as requested.
Desired Required Skills/Experience
- Project management of intermediate complexity.
- Use initiative and judgment within established guidelines.
- Effectively interface with employees from other groups within Salesforce and senior executives inside and outside the company, and understands key players within all orgs.
- Organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong teamwork skills, and a strong ability to offer suggestions and improvements to process and work effectively across a range of personalities.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Agility and flexibility in response to changing priorities and needs.
- Proven ability to manage projects, work under pressure and consistently make deadlines.
- Demonstrate ability and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies and accept new challenges.
- Very strong technical competency, specifically with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Gmail, and Gcal.
- Strong oral and written communication. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with senior leaders and external partners.
- Aware of the global DNA of our company.
- Handles confidential material with the utmost discretion.
- Insure communications are clear, thorough, and specific, with attention to follow-through.
- Key personality traits: high energy, smart, flexible, trustworthy, resourceful, timely, polite, easy-going, sense of humor, independent, decision maker, accurate, high figure it out factor, grace and poise.
Ideal additional skills:
- Internal Salesforce experience or Previous technology industry a plus
- Experience working with/in large admin teams.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation
- OSDE 410 for the family group
- Wellness and Education Reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental Leave
- Childcare subsidies
- And more!
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this