As a member of the Salesforce, Integration Cloud (MuleSoft) Team, you will use Agile methodologies to plan, coordinate, and lead software projects that result in delightful experiences for customers.
You are a deep thinker with a natural curiosity to learn our customers’ business and a dedicated advocate for great customer experience and world-class quality at scale in a complex modern microservices environment. You will also have a strong analytical mindset and will drive actions at the right level to ensure that we can maximize engineering productivity while delivering a stable, secure, and performant experience to our customers. Finally,
you will be responsible for clear and courageous communication at all levels about the delivery risk and quality outlook of our products.
- 1+ year of software development with some exposure to quality (automation) engineering.
- Experience building automation and automation frameworks helping teams to shift left is a plus
- Good Understanding of back-end systems and APIs is a plus
- Experience with some of the following quality tools: WebDriver.io, Selenium, RCPTT or RestAPI
- Help build our automation tech foundation that will allow engineering teams to build, execute, and monitor various different types of tests across the testing pyramid. (#shiftleft)
- Design and deliver automation as necessary with a quality mindset across the organization.
- Consult with Engineering teams as necessary to address systemic quality gaps.
- Maintain contact with support teams and customers to understand real-life customer journeys, build test cases.
- Organize and drive cross-product testing prior to major releases.
- Monitor customer experience and advocate for customer enhancements.
- Monitor product and/or feature-level quality health metrics (testability, test health, test coverage, etc.)
- Troubleshoot production issues and develop test strategies to avoid these incidents.
- Do the right thing, always, for our customers.
Employee Stock Purchase Program
OSDE 410 for the family group
Wellness and Education Reimbursement
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this