The Salesforce Industries sales team engages with customers to paint a vision of a more agile future & help them understand how they can break free from their legacy systems with the Industry Cloud.
We are looking for highly talented and passionate individuals who can effectively drive understanding of why Industry Cloud solutions are differentiated from and superior to other technology approaches. The future of software is cloud computing. Salesforce Industries is looking for talented, hardworking individuals with great energy, leadership and initiative.
The Strategic Account Executive Energy will formulate and execute an Industry Cloud sales strategy within their region,
drive revenue growth by driving demand in the current customer base and develop new customers in the enterprise space. Effective partnering with Accenture, Deloitte, IBM and other partners is critical to the role. Key to this role is your ability to articulate value, inspire and sell the Industry Cloud future in a Cloud Computing world.
In addition to the excellent sales skills the Account Executive should possess deep energy & utilities industry knowledge in combination with exceptional customer management experience at the C-level. Working closely with the entire account team to drive the customer relationship and alignment at all levels in order to execute the overall account strategy is key to your success.
- Refine sales messaging, prospecting, qualifying, and closing techniques
- Create new opportunities from prospecting efforts and leveraging your network
- Close business from new and established relationships
- Manage complex sales cycles, utilizing internal and external resources as appropriate
- Identify and grow sales opportunities within assigned territory
- Be willing to travel as required
- Keep current with industry trends and engage customers addressing their business challenges
- Develop & execute Industry Cloud sales plans & cycles
- Understand your target account's business strategy and define an architecture and solution to support it with the capabilities of the Industry Cloud.
- Work with product management to translate key functionality and benefits into core business value messages
- 10+ years software sales experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 5+ years experience selling software to energy & utility companies in Latin America
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of consistent successful revenue attainment
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Highly self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement.
- Understanding of the impact of mobility and digital strategy.
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to C-level executives
- Knowledge of Salesforce products and platform features, capabilities, and best use
- Experience and knowledge of Salesforce Industries competitive landscape and technical ecosystem
- Strong knowledge of business processes, applications and app development
- Domain expertise in CRM and related applications
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this