As part of our team, which reports to EMEA Controllership org., you will join a dynamic group of highly skilled professionals having the responsibility of Mexico and Argentina entity within
a very fast paced and challenging business environment. Beyond your operational responsibilities, you will need to demonstrate strong leadership to permanently enhance our
processes for safety and efficiency, as well as providing a high level of support to our Business Partners.
- Work with external BPO as well as tax provider to attend Mexican and
- Argentina tax and accounting requirements.
- Preparing and maintaining process documentation, for compliance and
- Mexican and Argentinian requirements purpose.
- Manage less complex closing processes, preparing, documenting entries
- and preparing related balance sheet accounts reconciliations
- Perform and review Journal Entries: Overhead allocation, Fixed assets
- activities, depreciation, Payroll , T&E; and Commissions accounting,
- Accruals, transfer pricing, inter-company;
- Perform and reconcile deferred commissions process.
- Assisting with the preparation of US Tax team requests.
- Assist on Actuals variances analysis and explanation, (month over month, Quarter over Quarter and Year over Year) for versus outlook for select areas of the P&L; and Balance Sheet.
- Answer promptly to questions from business partners and support business with ad-hoc analysis upon request.
- Maintain procedures as per SOX defined controls
- Assist the team on external and internal auditors preparing and providing required documentation and explanation.
- Assist the team on perform and validate with internal/external auditors the Financial statements package.
- First experienced as auditor in a big four and accountant in a multinational company. Experience with Mexico will be desirable.
- Knowledge of IFRS, US GAAP would be a plus.
- Familiar with SOX compliance and other country equivalents.
- ERP experience required (ORACLE Financials and Hyperion preferred);
- Results oriented, team player, willing to work in a fast growing and challenging environment.
- Hands-on, decisive and fast worker
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Be a catalyst for change and able to respond quickly to various requests.
- English spoken and writing is required.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- OSDE 410 for the family group
- Wellness and Education Reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental Leave
- Childcare subsidies
- And more!
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this