Partido de Pilar
Join our Mulesoft teams to help build the world’s first-class execution engine that powers thousands of Integrations and APIs worldwide of most important companies on their mission critical applications.
As part of MuleSoft’s Data Platform team , your mission would be to work on the creation of a SaaS platform that will enable customers to transform, query, and store billions of records per day. MuleSoft’s Data Platform will free our customers from all the operation and scalability burden through a configuration-oriented approach.
We are looking to bring on passionate seasoned engineers to help us turn Data Platform vision into a reality.
Customers that will use this application should dramatically improve the amount and quality of data they can use for Business Intelligence in their businesses and guide the way to better resolutions. For our organization this is a new business area, so it will mean high visibility and growth to the new engineering team.
As a Lead or Principal Backend Software Engineer you will participate in this new project acting as a point of contact or SME for more junior members of the team in daily-related coding issues, questions or best practices.
- 6+ years of experience at Back End/Full Stack Software Engineering roles, in either product or service companies
- Hands-on coding experience with Java, Scala
- Previous experience mentoring team members or as SME of a certain topic will be highly valuable
- Cloud applications experience. High availability, scalability, performance, etc. (AWS)
- Intermediate/Advanced level of English
- Desirable experience/knowledge of data replication/data ingestion tools (like Fivetran).
- Experience/knowledge in Data Intelligence/Big Data, databases/Data Warehouse will be a plus.
- Competitive compensation
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Unlimited PTO
- Bimonthly salary inflation reviews
- OSDE 410 for the family group
- Wellness and Education Reimbursement
- Parental Leave
- And more!
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
and are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Salesforce welcomes all
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this