You will work closely with the Sales team and the SE leadership to drive strategic account planning into the region, create relationships at CXO level and help executing and accelerating the strategy to get us to our vision.
You will be primarily responsible for the development of a team of high performing Solution Engineers, leading the solution design throughout the sales cycle and delivering thought leadership to customers to transform their customer’s experience - as well as helping the team identify effective strategies to position Salesforce against the competition.
What are we looking for? A Great Leader with the following characteristics.
You are a Forward Thinker with a passion for Technology and Innovation in Cloud Computing and the benefit this brings.
You can articulate Business & Technology to accelerate transformation programs at our clients and articulate Salesforce multi-cloud value proposition.
You can demonstrate your understanding of industry trends and market opportunities to develop new products and solutions.
You have numerous examples of bringing new thinking; to customers, to your team and to your current company.
You are able to develop (or already have) C-level connections and deep insight into the business dynamics of large complex enterprises and can help shape customers change agenda, as well as foresee organization impacts brought by technology.
You have exceptional leadership, communication, strategic, analytical, pre-sales, and consulting skills, as well as a track record of building and leading complex, multi-disciplinary teams.
This role is for you!
- Lead and grow the Solution Engineering team ensuring we continue to hire and retain top talent in the market, providing career growth opportunities and effective succession planning
- Partner with Sales leadership to support and drive Salesforce’s transformation value proposition to the most strategic accounts
- Focus on innovation - ensure the team is constantly improving their approach to solution selling
- Prioritize the delivery of an excellent customer experience to customers and prospects aligning to business requirements and goals
- Embody Salesforce values and provide exemplary leadership
- Develop and orchestrate an internal and external ecosystem of partners able to co-deliver with you along the Sales cycle
- Build and nurture C-level relationships across key accounts to solidify our partnership and commitment to the customer while penetrating deeper within accounts
- Prioritize and qualify where to invest the pre sales resources to get maximum impact of every investment.
- Solution Engineering management or Consulting experience
- A consistent track record of building relationships at C-level and using these to successfully negotiate and sell
- Demonstrated success in mentoring and inspiring a Solution Engineering team ensuring a will to win and a focus on innovation
- Consistently delivering revenue numbers, producing accurate forecasts, while maintaining team development and growth
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills and the ability to infuse these skills to team members
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts
- Deep understanding of business processes and their implementation into enterprise applications
- Ability to evaluate and develop the existing teams and reshape it as necessary while mentoring and inspiring the team
- Passion for technology and innovation, and a proven “forward thinker”
- Professional English required
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this