Motorola Mobility, A Lenovo Company, is one of the world’s fastest growingsmart phone providers, creating groundbreaking, affordable, high-qualityproducts designed and built with the global customer in mind.
And it’s our people who make this all happen. We are thinkers, risk-takers andproblem solvers, working together to constantly challenge the status quo. Ifyou share our commitment to ingenuity, creativity and innovation we want youto help us define our world
of tomorrow. Motorola is at the forefront of designing and developing productssupporting 5G technology. Explore the opportunities and apply today.
Position based in Buenos Aires Office - Argentina.
Role and Team Description:
Responsible for carrying out activities with partners (carriers, retails anddistributors) from Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay and Bolivia. Plan, structureand guarantee the implementation of plans according to the strategy of eachproduct or promotional calendar sell in / out, activating tactical plans whennecessary and report all the activities.
The professional in question needs to have an understanding of the completemarketing strategy and also close to sectors such as sales, trade and product,to understand the business as a whole and know how to identify possibilitiesfor expansion and improvements.
Control of channel payments and budget of each account. Interface with thecommercial team / clients to share the shares negotiated with the respectivechannel clients.
And, as a cross function, will be responsible of agreements & activations forthe brand: Value Propositions / Sponsorships / Benefits - Influencers strategy- BTL activations
- As part of the marketing team, it must integrate the strategy applied tothe channels to the general marketing plan;
- Must have good interpersonal skills to manage contacts with differentprofessionals;
- Make decisions based on data analysis, seeking solutions that result inresults that reach / exceed what was planned;
- Have a business overview, working together with the sales, trade andproducts departments, willing to understand the processes and help withimprovements;
- Understand the market and know how to act in changing situations.
- Bachelor Degree: Advertising, Marketing, Communication, BusinessAdministration
- Identify and have knowledge with the technology and telephony universe;
- Marketing experience, with knowledge in online and offline media campaigns;
- Have experience in project management;
- Be dynamic, with excellent interpersonal communication and agility;
- Have an analytical mind and know how to work with data in favor of theobjectives;
- Be extremely organized, be proactive and be able to work independently.
- knowledge of the office package (word / excel / ppt)
- Experience in retail, carrier or industry;
- Smartphone experience;
- Experience in trade / marketing channels;
- Experience in ATL / BTL agencies working in jobs related to the channelmarketing department.
- intermediate / advanced English;
Motorola Mobility is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.###