PedidosYa is the leading last-mile delivery company in the Latin American countries we operate. Our platform connects over 45.000 restaurants, supermarkets, pharmacies and stores throughout the Region with millions of customers. Today we operate in more than 400 cities in Argentina, Bolivia, Colombia, Chile, Panamá, Paraguay, República Dominicana and Uruguay. We are over 2500 enthusiastic entrepreneurs! Our app, available for iOS and Android, has been downloaded over 13 million times.
PedidosYa is part of the Delivery Hero company, a Belin-based public company [DHER.DE] with presence in Europe, Asia, Middle East and Americas.
We are looking for Salesforce Administrator based in Argentina.
By working as a team with the Salesforce Squad in LATAM, you can improve the Salesforce process, automating most of the processes and innovating, getting to know the system in its entirety.
- Customize Salesforce fields, page layouts, record types, process builder, flows, approval processes, assignment rules, searches, list views, queues, reports, and dashboards.
- Maintain general system configuration, change control and improvements.
- Manage your instance with a view to ensure data integrity, security, and perform basic audits.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of process documentation, application configuration, and related help materials.
- Manage daily attendance request (user creation, user modification, report and dashboard creation and modification)
- Manage operational requests and troubleshoot issues, working with diverse user groups and potentially business leaders.
- Manage massive imports and exports of data.
- Assist in training users for new features and assist with implementation.
- Act as a point of contact for Salesforce users in Latin America.
What You’ll Need:
- +2 years of experience as a Salesforce administrator, ideally with a multinational user / business base. (mandatory)
- Very good understanding of Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud (mandatory)
- Experience with Lightning.
- Omnichannel and Live Agent experience is a plus
- Competence with data manipulation tools and loading techniques (Data Loader, Workbench, Excel, Plug-Ins, XL-Connector, Talend).
- Ability to solve system, process and data problems.
- Open to discussions, team oriented, with a practical attitude.
- Basic knowledge of agile methodology / processes.
- Fluency in English and Spanish.
- Dynamic, vigorous and energetic company that constantly seeks for leaving its footprint in each step. Everything that we do has an immediate impact not only in your day-to-day but also in the life of your friends and family
- Join a restless, curious and enthusiastic group of people that constantly seek to boost their talent
- Clear, direct, sincere, witty, open, careful, close, fun, authentic, colloquial. That's how we are and that's how we work. Our culture is reflected in each of our acts. It always motivates us to demand and be protagonists.