JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team rewarded with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
As a member of our Infrastructure Support team, your endless curiosity about technology will help you propel innovation and your career. Working in a team of highly motivated people like you, you'll work with customers and be accountable for production incidents, problems, change management, internal and external communications,
lifecycle management and product evolution. You'll help develop functional goals and priorities that align with our overall strategy. You'll collaborate with our talented and dedicated problem-solving technologists across the JPMorgan Chase & Co. global network. Your expertise in various network technologies and standards will be counted on to troubleshoot, identify, and
solve complex and mission critical problems internally and externally. The ideal candidate must have knowledge of, or be willing to learn, scripting languages (e.g. Python) required for the development of automations that will contribute to the improvement of our network support structure.
Qualifications - Internal
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience in production and infrastructure support.
- Knowledge of risk and controls landscape, ensuring company-wide standards are met.
- Executes within a customer-centric environment.
- Ability to use (or learn) scripting languages such as Python, or other object oriented language like Ansible, C++, Java, etc.
- Understanding of version and revision control practices and procedures.
- Understanding of database design and SQL.
- Experience working in a Linux environment.
- Experience working in a banking, exchange or technology type environment within a global organization.
- Expertise of networking fundamentals including: Network topology, VLANs, Routing, Switching, Global/Local Load Balancing and Firewalls.
- Expert in Multicast, low latency networks, and market data related technologies.
- Strong experience in Protocol Analyzers (Endace, Apcon, Wireshark, OpNet)
- Strong experience in capacity management tools (Concord, SevOne)
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal.
- Strong work ethic in a mission-critical 24x7 diverse environment with multiple vendor/customer relationships.
- Must be flexible, hands on and able to work in a fast paced, high pressure, client-focused and collaborative environment.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
It's time to take your career to the next level, and we can help. Apply today.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.