- Provides executive level and office management support.
- Join an ambitious SSC Start-Up
Sobre nuestro cliente
A world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 66,000 employees and serves more than 3.6 million customers and patients. Air Liquide's ambition is to lead its industry, deliver long term performance and contribute to sustainability thanks to a customer-centric transformation strategy relying on operational excellence, selective investments, open innovation and a network organization. Air Liquide has identified three major trends which represent growth opportunities, and among them digitization.
Air Liquide's Business Service Center (BSC) comprises a dedicated unit (including people, processes and technologies) that is structured as a centralized point of service focused on defined business functions. Initially the BSC will support the North America ('NAM') cluster and will take on support of the Latin America ('LATAM') cluster in a later phase.
Air Liquide's Shared Services workforce is a dedicated team of people who provide services that have previously been found in more than one part of the organization or group; thus, the funding and resourcing of the service is shared and the providing department effectively becomes an internal service provider.
Descripción de la oferta
Executive Support/Office Management:
- Provide a full range of support services for the BSC team including: managing calendar, answering phones, planning events, scheduling travel and creating documents
- Utilize proficient time management skills to plan, organize and coordinate the administrative aspects of all activities
- Manage day-to-day operations of the office
- Maintains and orders office supplies
- Maintains established office e-files and records in accordance with procedures
- Makes travel reservations and coordinates schedules for visiting candidate and employees
- Assists the team with special projects, reporting procedures, and other activities involving administrative requirements
- Schedules and coordinates key committee meetings, including document preparation;
- Assists in preparation of presentations and supporting documentation
- Perform billing and budget tracking:
- Receiving and encoding invoices, completing check issuance requests and purchase orders as needed.
- Manage the expense accounts of the Director and the team members and monitor the budget of the BSC.
- Participates in the promotion of Air Liquide's safety objectives. Knows and follows all procedures as
outlined in Air Liquide's Quality Manual.
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- High School Diploma required. Two-year degree with business concentration a plus.
- English language proficiency is required. [B2]. French is a plus.
Knowledge and Skills
- Advanced knowledge of office automation tools: Google suite preferred
- 3+ years of supporting a VP-level executive
- 3+ years office manager experience
- Customers mindset
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Detail-oriented, attention to accuracy
- Continuous improvement mindset for process improvements