Beauty For All Industries
REMOTE BASED ELIGIBLE
Only Latam based applicants will be considered at this time open to working remotely from home if living in Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Cost Rica, Peru, Chile.
About the Role :
This role is located in Latam / Argentina, only Latam / Argentina applicants will be considered at this time.
We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated Personalization Analyst to join the IPSY Merchandising & Planning Team. In this role you will leverage your analytical and collaborative skill set to drive merchandise assortment strategies and support IPSY’s merchandise personalization efforts by helping match members to their products every month, supporting personalization A / B tests,
and reporting on key metrics as they relate to personalization.
Do you have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent attention to detail, passion for beauty, and the ability to work as part of a dynamic team?
If so, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Be Doing :
- Collaborate with Merchandising, Planning, and Operations teams monthly on personalization inputs and review
- Analyze monthly assortments against key personalization metrics and provide actionable insights for future assortments
- Review all booked products for a given month by swatching shades and testing the product samples and decide how to best target them based on skin tone, skin and hair types, and other member preferences
- Create bag combination logic and review product targeting metrics. Work with the Operations team to manually set up product attributes into IPSY’s data-base
- Develop understanding of IPSY’s member preferences and continuously work on finding innovative ways to improve member satisfaction through better personalization
- Actively monitor product feedback on ipsy.com, IPSYCare, and social to improve personalization inputs.
- Support personalization A / B test development and measurement
- Design & analyze member insights surveys to understand member’s personalization needs
- Support end-of-month reporting on key metrics as they relate to personalization. Share key insights with stakeholders
- Support ad hoc merchandising projects as needed
What We’re Looking For :
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field (Operations preferred)
- 4-6 years of work experience in analytical or consulting role
- Advanced / Bilingual English level
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Obsessed with beauty and delighting members
- Strong attention to detail with bias for action
- Experience with large datasets is required
- Strong analytical ability with a high degree of accuracy is required
- Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Ability to work on a team and collaborate with other partners
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, project management, and communication skills
- Flexible demeanor and ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Knowledge of statistics preferred
Bonus if You Have :
SQL or Python experience
What We Offer :
- Competitive monthly fee
- Paid time off & work from home flexibility
- Learning & development programs
- Pay is in USD