Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
The Engineering & Application Team is the IT Engine that delivers compelling and robust capabilities, products, and solutions to Kimberly-Clark’s business and IT by focusing on cost savings, business growth, as well as connecting with partners and customers. As part of this team t he Full Stack developer is responsible for the design and development of architecting solutions, designing interfaces, estimating work, building new modules/templates/components, maintaining existing capabilities, and creating Responsive/Adaptive web pages that can be viewed on desktop, tablet, and mobile, hosted on-premise or in the cloud.
The Full Stack Developer will provide technology thought leadership and come up with solutions that will optimize the ROI , will also need to develop technical artifacts where required (technical specifications, architectural diagrams, database diagrams, etc ).
- Participate in requirements gathering to solidify requirements and determine the best technical solution to meet the business needs.
- D evelop and implement new templates, components, and responsive web pages/sites and s upport Kimberly-Clark’s development and security standards while developing.
- Work closely with the Sales and Trade Marketing organization on the implementation of new capabilities.
- Carry out the development of the assigned project adhering to the engineering standards/best practices, committing to the agreed timeline, and ensures quality metrics are met.
- Integrate internal and external applications using APIs
- Prepare technical and other documents related the core platforms as required.
- Perform technical onboarding of the new employees or Agencies on the core platform.
- Provide technology leadership to implementation teams.
Skills / Experience Required
- A Bachelors of Computer Science or a related field is required.
- Experience architecting and implementing large scale web solutions. Experience in defining non-functional requirements for business needs.
- 5 - 7 years experience in the development of scalable consumer facing digital solutions (consumer websites, web applications, mobile sites etc.) in .NET/ C# / MVC (working with at least one framework like WCF or Web API) with a key focus on performance, security, and scalability.
- E xperience with Web Services (SOAP/REST) architecture.
- Experience with Cloud ecosystems including Azur e, Mulesoft , and Angular is a plus
- Experience designing and optimizing relational databases and stored procedures for optimal performance and/or maintainability.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role’s country only. K-C will not provide relocation support for this role.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications: