Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
Edrans is hiring a Site Reliability Engineer to join our Site Operations team in Buenos Aires. You will be responsible for helping the team in keeping our customers applications running at peak performance. You will be the first point of contact to external worldwide customers, also you will be helping to identify, analyze and resolve first-tier technical issues on large scale productive platforms.
We encourage eagerness to learn from others, knowledge sharing and interaction with other teams in the company.
You will define and apply processes and improvements to them. Make changes in work methodologies and technologies.
You will have high exposure to the customer and participates actively in meetings.
You are expected to be part of
highly complex projects and ideally you can lead them. You will be part of the selection processes and
interviews with new candidates. You can collaborate with the TL in terms of performance review / monitoring of team members.
So, if you are a motivated professional looking to join a collaborative, close-knit team, drop us a line. You might be a perfect fit!
Impact you will make in the role:
- You will keep close contact with hierarchy roles within the client.
- Autonomously and with a low level of supervision, solve technical problems of high level of complexity.
- You will be a technical reference for the rest of the team, solving technical queries.
- Collaborate and commit to the TL in all the subjects of the area.
- If required, and for specific projects, I could assign tasks according to the level of experience and motivation of each resource to help achieve business objectives in a time and form.
- Suggests, promotes and applies good / new practices that improve the team's way of work.
- Verifiable experience as Senior SysAdmin in large-scale projects.
- Business-friendly career (desirable)
- Upper Intermediate or above English level.
- Availability to travel abroad.
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Work experience with AWS (desirable).
- Configuration Management Tools (Python, Puppet, Salt,).
- Solid understanding of common protocols (HTTP, SSH, ICMP, etc.)
- Bash Scripting.
- Solid understanding of networking concepts.
- Solid understanding of architecture systems (Clustering, Microservices, CDN, etc.)
- Solid experience with Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Kanban).
- Experience with monitoring tools (Sensu, Nagios, Zenoss, Grafana, etc.)
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Willingness to learn from others and share knowledge within teammates.
- Ability to rapidly self-educate on new concepts and tools as also being actively searching for increased self-knowledge.
- You must maintain fluid communication with the team, TL, Manager and client. Must be able to express their points of seen clearly and concretely.
What we offer:
- Participation in projects with cutting edge technologies.
- Training and certifications.
- Customized career path.
- Flexible home office.
- Three weeks off.
- Birthday day off.
- Gym discount.
- English lessons.
- OSDE 310 (familiy group).
Location: Our office is in Palermo, CABA, Argentina.
Shift: 12 a.m to 8 p.m from Monday to Friday
If you are interested in being part of our team here at Edrans, do not hesitate in sending us your resume and tell us a bit about yourself, you can apply here or contact us via email on [email protected]
Working at Edrans
Based in Buenos Aires, Barcelona, and Portland, Edrans is an IT, DevOps, and Software Consultancy with its eyes on the next game-changing technology with a unique blend of expertise and effectiveness, helping companies around the world to improve performance and quality of the IT services that drives their Business while at the same time allowing them to become more flexible.
Everyone who works here has a real and direct impact on the company, and our list of interesting and sometimes difficult challenges will always be larger than the time we have to tackle them. Our work environment is relaxed yet results driven, we encourage creativity, collaboration, and challenging each other in order to foster continuous improvement. Our employees embody our core value, working Back to Back, not only with our peers but with our customers to provide the best possible service.